Donna Gales Bio- Donna Gales Wiki
Donna Gales, was in the middle of her shift at the local Co-op when her neighbour came running into the shop shouting.
She was quickly driven back to her house to find firefighters tackling the blaze, which destroyed every room.
The mum, who lived at the property with her six-year-old daughter, has been unable to salvage any belongings.
Mum and young daughter left homeless after tumble dryer explodes and destroys house https://t.co/dWTettAorv
— The Sun (@TheSun) May 8, 2021
Donna Gales Age
Donna Gales is 42-years-old.
But she’s thankful that a hero neighbour managed to rescue her two dogs and a cat by smashing the windows on her conservatory doors.
Donna, of Birmingham, who has three other grown up children, said: “It’s a nightmare. Absolutely everything we own is destroyed.
“My daughter is absolutely distraught. All of her toys are gone, all of our clothes, we have lost everything. “I didn’t have contents insurance so I can’t claim anything back.
“The house was rented so I’m waiting to hear back from my landlord about what the next step is but at the moment we are homeless.
It’s believed the blaze started from a Hoover tumble dryer which was not switched on, but had been plugged into the mains.
Donna’s nextdoor neighbour reported smelling smoke shortly after 12.00pm on Thursday and rushed outside to see the house on fire.
Donna added: “We don’t know for sure until it’s been properly investigated but the firefighters said they believe it could have started from the dryer.
“I’ve had it for about eight years and it was a present from my mum.” Donna’s daughter Shannon has started a GoFundMe page to try and help get her mum and sister back on their feet.