Christine Reynoldson Bio- Christine Reynoldson Wiki
Christine Reynoldson, collapsed and died during the gathering in the back garden of her home in Keighley.
The mum was living in supported living accommodation and enjoying a barbecue with some of the other residents when she started choking on a piece of food, an inquest heard today.
Paramedics raced to the scene in Skipton Road in a desperate attempt to save Christine, but she was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after 2.30pm.
Woman, 54, choked to death at barbecue as family pay tribute to ‘beautiful’ mum https://t.co/OskKSt1pyX
— The Irish Sun (@IrishSunOnline) June 21, 2021
Christine Reynoldson Age
Christine Reynoldson was 54-years-old.
According to Yorkshire Live, coroner’s officer Christopher Dalby told the hearing: “On June 5, she was at her home address. She was in supported living accommodation.
“She was having a barbecue with other residents in the rear garden of the property. “During the barbecue, Mrs Reynoldson started to choke on a piece of food which caused a blockage of her airway.
Christine’s devastated family have now set up a fundraising page to raise money for her “wonderful” housing provider.
Gemma wrote: “Life will never be the same again. My mum, best friend and biggest pain in my butt, gone forever in a flash. “I loved you unconditionally and with every piece of my being.”
The fundraising page said “some of the happiest years” of Christine’s life were spent at the supported living accommodation, called Castle Haven.
“The staff always went over and beyond their duty of care and the other residents formed a second family for her,” Gemma said.
“It has therefore been decided that any donated funds will be passed on to Castle Haven, so that we can find comfort in knowing that the money will directly benefit people that cared, loved and supported her.”
“We have set up the page for anyone that would have wanted to donate, as we politely ask only for family flowers. It’s also a place where messages of condolence can be left.” Dalby said Christine hadn’t been working due to health reasons.